A unique one-time chance to experience this workshop in Norway. Our MVP and productivity enthusiast, Ståle Hansen, met Michael Bender at Microsoft HQ during Techmentor in 2018. They found that together they had a full story, Michael talking about why and Ståle talking about how to go about your digital transformation. They have since created this one-day workshop and are running it for free in the Microsoft Norway Offices while Michael is in town for his keynote at Experts Live Norway 2019 May 29th.
This free one-day workshop is designed to get you thinking about where you are in your life, what you want to focus on tomorrow and how to get there. It is an interactive day with food for thought, discussions and practical tips and tricks to get stuff done. After this workshop, you will get more out of the conference as you have tools to capture knowledge and learn ways to broaden your knowledge of new technologies. You’ll learn how to expand your personal brand and network with communities for the benefit of you and others. Reserve your seat at (hopefully) the brand new Microsoft offices today!
The hosts for this day:
- Michael Bender is a teacher, cloud advocate, and a Pluralsight instructor, and is in town to speak on Experts Live 29th of May.
- Ståle Hansen is an MVP receiving the Prize of Honor from Microsoft Norway and has been lecturing in personal development and productivity over many years.
Topics we will touch:
- The Importance of Life Long Learning
- Re-learn how to LEARN at Cloud Speed
- Everyday tools that will power your productivity
- How to deliver value to your organization
- Building the brand of YOU
- Being a Leader is not about Management
- Choosing the right learning path