Microsoft 365 is about secure productivity. It is the possibility to be productive within IT security policies. MVPs Ståle Hansen and Jan Ketil Skanke has spent the past years helping Microsoft partners and customers understand the business case for Microsoft 365 by using their unique insights. This is a great opportunity to ask anything about how stuff works and how to best implement Microsoft 365. They have designed and implemented Microsoft 365 for SMB and enterprise customers and will share their understanding and lessons learned in this workshop
We provide three types of Microsoft 365 Worksop
- 1 day Microsoft 365 sales and technical partner workshop
- 1 day Microsoft 365 customer workshop, how to get from where you are to where you want to go
- 2 day Microsoft 365 workshop with technical deep dives in to requested technology, Teams or conditional access
All the workshops are tailored around the below 10 topics. We strongly believe if you understand these topics, you understand Microsoft 365
- Understand the Microsoft 365 licensing options
- Master the Microsoft Teams story
- Migrate to Exchange Online and SharePoint Online
- Succeed with OneDrive for Business
- Go backupless with retention policies
- Go backupless with eDiscovery
- Office 365 ATP
- SPF & DKIM
- Secure devices with Intune
- Secure identities with Azure AD
- Conditional AccessTarget Audience
This workshop is for partners and customers who wants to understand the Microsoft 365 business case, technical opportunities and know how to get started.
You will leave this workshop understating the big picture around Microsoft 365 and where to focus you efforts moving forward, either learn more about Microsoft Teams or Conditional Access. You will also understand how you should organize your internal IT.
About the trainers
MVPs Ståle Hansen and Jan Ketil Skanke have run more than 40 workshops on Microsoft 365 the past years. They have also implemented Microsoft 365 in SMB’s and large scale enterprises. Both for partners and for customers. Ståle is focused on productivity and Jan Ketil is focused on Identity, security and device deployment. Together they cover everything of Microsoft 365 and you will get your questions answered when attending their workshops.